- Thursday, Jan. 28: We listed our house "just to see what would happen." We settled in for the long process of selling a home.
- Wednesday, Feb. 10: We got an offer on the house for 99% of our asking price. Um...what? 13 days later?!? God is really doing crazy things. We accepted the offer. (Duh.)
- Thursday, Feb. 11 (morning): We put an offer on a little place we found in Brown farm.
- Thursday, Feb. 11 (afternoon): The offer on the little place was accepted.
- Thursday, Feb. 11 (early evening): Community Auto called and said they had administered Last Rites to our sweet little Saturn, Ruthie. She needs an overhaul that will cost more than she is worth.
- Thursday, Feb. 11 (later evening): I got so overwhelmed I couldn't stop crying. The house thing is ca-razy. I am so sad about my little Ruthie, but I know it'll work out just fine.
More later. Peace out, homies.