Friday, October 7, 2011

Seriously Silly: Anybody need an Eyebrow Wax?

My dad is on a mission to get Andy Rooney eyebrows. He is so proud of his eyebrows and he gets so excited when they grow out a little bit.

This is what Andy Rooney's eyebrows look like:














Charming aren't they?

One thing my sister and I inherited from our dad is the ability to grow eyebrow hair.All the aestheticians I have been to say that one day I'll be thankful, but what it really means is that I have to "maintain" my brows so as not to be confused for Colonel Bress or Andy Rooney.

I go to Trios Salon and Spa here in Fort Collins to take care of this issue. A really sweet lady  named Judy from Wisconsin takes good care of my eyebrows. She does a phenomenal job waxing and shaping my brows, even though it hurts. Like crazy. Anyway, I was there tonight and she gave me some reference cards. A brow wax is $20. If you go in with a reference card YOU get $10 off! And SO DO I!!! Which means a brow wax for half price at Trios.

Let me know if you're interested! You will love Judy, and your eyebrows will look amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment